March 25, 2009

Another trip?

As the date closes in on my manuscript publication it seems I am becoming busier. Once again I am going out of town (March 26 to March 30). I won't be able to blog as I will be camping in the desert at one of Wyatt Earp's mines. My friend who owns the property is searching for the trash pit Wyatt most likely had nearby. It promises to be a fun weekend whether we find anything or not.

On Saturday (March 28) we will travel to Vidal, California where Terry "Ike" Clanton, the descendant to Ike Clanton of Tombstone, Arizona fame, will be hosting a get-together at the Wyatt Earp house he owns. I am one of the scheduled speakers.

I'll be back Monday (March 30) and will be "guest-blogging" at Petticoats & Pistols.

While I'm gone would be a great time to view some of my older posts!

2 comments:

  1. Man, I hope you find something. And I wish I was there with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary, it would be one hell of a trip from the United Kingdom, but if and when you make it to the southern part of California I would be happy to form a camping trip out there. I have a post or two coming up on that trip soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment and/or question on my blog. I always read, and will answer all questions asap. Please know that they are greatly appreciated. -Jeff Smith