October 30, 2009

Nice reviews...

(Click image to enlarge)
Very early Denver, Colorado


I received some great reviews from two purchasers of my new book. Without further ado here they are.

"Jeff - Just finished ALIAS SOAPY SMITH and I wanted to let you know how well done I thought the book is. The writing is crisp and the research exhaustive. It most certainly is the definitive book on the topic.

The little piece I'm writing will tie a Pinkerton detective named Charlie Siringo into pursuit of a couple of members of the Soap gang. But mine is only a small corner of the larger story you tell so well and I just wanted to share how impressed I was with you. Congratulations!"
-Howard Blum, author of the Edgar Award winning
and New York Times bestseller American Lightning.






"This is a very nice account. Very very impressed by it."
Darryl Beckmann, author of
The Life and Times of Alexander The Man Who Knows: A Personal Scrapbook
.



You can see all the reviews on the main website HERE.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment and/or question on my blog. I always read, and will answer all questions asap. Please know that they are greatly appreciated. -Jeff Smith