January 13, 2010

Coming back real soon!

I was able to borrow an old computer from a good friend of mine, Phil Gessert. Unfortunatly it is only 112 mb, meaning it is pretty slow and unable to handle much. I am grateful that I am able to receive emails.


I took my computer into my regular repair shop, Human Computer in Riverside, Ca., and he informed me that my harddrive is good but that other componants broke down. The good news is that I will soon be back up and running! In the mean time I have been reading my own book. I had it published in October 2009 and still have not read it all the way through...


There is so much I am looking forward to sharing with you!


Until then...


________________





.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment and/or question on my blog. I always read, and will answer all questions asap. Please know that they are greatly appreciated. -Jeff Smith