October 9, 2010

Soapy Smith Discussion Forum



Family member, Carol Moriarty Rowe talks briefly about her grandmother, Mary Eva (Smith) Moriarty (Soapy's daughter) over at the Soapy Smith Discussion Forum The link for the Forum is listed at the very top of this page. The Discussion Forum is the perfect place for family members and friends to converse. There you can post photographs as well. If you wish to post photographs let me know and I will give you the directions. You can't delete your comments or make corrections once they are posted but I can from my end so just let me know and I can fix any errors.















.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment and/or question on my blog. I always read, and will answer all questions asap. Please know that they are greatly appreciated. -Jeff Smith