March 31, 2011

Days of 98 Show

Photo by Mrs. Pumpkin
(Click image to enlarge)


If you've never been to Skagway to see the Days of '98 Show I thought you might enjoy seeing some photographs taken of the show (click link to see whole collection) by "Mrs. Pumpkin." Click

Photo by Mrs. Pumpkin
(Click image to enlarge)

I have seen Jim Richards and Jeff Brady perform as Soapy but I don't recall seeing Jonathan Baldwin yet. I look forward to the opportunity. Note the ascot (tie) he is wearing. It is a copy of the original Soapy owned and supposedly died wearing.

Photo by Mrs. Pumpkin
(Click image to enlarge)



Here is a link to other posts on this blog pertaining to this topic:
February 5, 2011



Jeff Smith








.

2 comments:

  1. I have lots of folders on that link, and Skagway 2008 will show a lot more of Skagway,also.. and another Soapy Smith Show (about page 10)Have fun and download all you want

    ReplyDelete
  2. It appears Mrs. Pumpkin, aka "Donna" has extensive Alaska experience, photographs and videos! By all means check out her pages at the link in the original post! You will be delightfully surprised!

    Jeff Smith

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment and/or question on my blog. I always read, and will answer all questions asap. Please know that they are greatly appreciated. -Jeff Smith