March 16, 2012

What sort of photograph inspires a film?

A street scene from The Shootist



I "finished" my Soapy Smith film inspiration page. I put finished in quote marks because I do not believe any of my pages are really ever completely finished. Periodically I may find something unique, that reminds me of something that I'd like to see in a movie on Soapy, to add to it. This is a page for artists, writers, and film makers to see pics that bring to life an instance or feeling of Soapy's life and adventures. At least the pics do something for me... I would love for people to take a look and give their opinion of the page and what it inspires, if anything.

For future reference the link to the page is on the right, under Other Important Pages and Sites.

 









.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment and/or question on my blog. I always read, and will answer all questions asap. Please know that they are greatly appreciated. -Jeff Smith